Forget about email and SMS, the best way to send authenticated written correspondence is with a traditional wax seal.*
But what if you don't keep a stick of red sealing wax on hand? Plastimake it!
Here's how you can make your own Plastimake faux-wax seals:
- Dye some Plastimake red. We added a drop of black ink to create a slightly darker shade of red.
- Use your hands to form a small ball of red Plastimake, about 1cm in diameter.
- Squash the warm Plastimake ball with a coin. Make sure you do this onto a dinner plate or another surface that Plastimake won't stick to.
- Once it has cooled, peel your red Plastimake seal away from the coin - it's ready to use.
* Authentication results may vary.