Terms & Conditions
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely happy with your Plastimake order we'll give you a full refund up to 30 days from the date of your purchase. Simply let us know what went wrong and we'll quickly sort out your refund.
For orders under $100 you can even keep your remaining Plastimake as a gift from us to you. Orders over $100 will need to be posted back to Plastimake at your expense.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours of order placement from our Canberra depot using Australian Post Standard Delivery. Your package will arrive within 1-6 days. Most customers receive their order in 1-3 days.
Prices & Payment
For each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Plastimake; and
- the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information is handled by PayPal and is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
Plastimake will not reveal your personal information to external organisations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Any liability of Plastimake in connection with goods supplied to you will be limited to the replacement of the goods if they are found to be faulty.
Changes To Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Plastimake may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
To the full extent permitted by law we hereby exclude all conditions and warranties not expressly set out herein. Except as specifically set forth in elsewhere in this agreement, we make or give no express or implied warranties including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, with respect to any goods or services provided under or incidental to this agreement. No oral or written information or advice given by us, our resellers, agents, representatives or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the express warranties hereby given, and you may not rely on any such information or advice.
- Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
In the event that this agreement constitutes a supply of goods or services to a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other national, State or Territory legislation (the Acts) nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or other obligation in relation to this agreement and the goods and you where to do so is unlawful. To the full extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to any of the Acts, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation, including any consequential loss which you may sustain or incur, shall be limited (except as otherwise specifically set forth herein) to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the repair of the goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
Plastimake respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce.
In line with those guidelines, Plastimake would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of some third party business partners such as credit payment processors and providers of website statistic analysis tools.
Information collected by Plastimake
Your contact information, including:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Information about what products you have ordered from Plastimake
- Your interest in receiving the Plastimake email newsletter
- Correspondence between you and Plastimake
- Access information as you use our website
What Plastimake does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties with the exception of those outlined above
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as backup data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Plastimake
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business
As a customer of Plastimake you will receive occasional email communications from Plastimake that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.